E EU, ENTÃO?!

Life is short! Break the rules. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, laugh uncontrolably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

29.3.05

I'll be kind of talking to myself in this post...

Well, well, well... what should One do when something big is about to happen, but some other thing also big happens. Buuuuut, One was not supposed to find this out. One found this out "ilegally" and can't tell anything. Ok then, so should this One keep going on that stuff? One wants this so bad, but at what cost?? It's not like he's coming from across the hall. It's a big change of life. But does he really wants it? If not, why is he doing it? And if yes, why did he do that????????

On the other hand, I've been learning not to take anything personally and more: not to make assumpsions. So, even though it's right there, I'm not completly sure of anything (and can not ask!!!) and do know whats going on in that mind. It must be though. (But it's though to me too...).

I guess I'll just have to let it go (at least for now) and tru to find it out latter, if I can. One good thing about that is that I feel better about the "password" and "line" thing. Hope to go to Argentina again, without feel any guilty!

***

Acho q resolvo o negocio do meu celular amanha. Pq o problema de cima... alguns dias ainda... :(

0 Diz aih:

Post a Comment

<< Home